Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meet your Editor!

Hey everyone! It's Jennifer, here to welcome everyone to this new blog. I will be updating this page more often than anyone else so it is only fair that I tell everyone about myself. Well, I go to Orange County High School of the Arts, where I am in the Film & Television Conservatory. I am part of Truong Son (scouts) I am a Venture Scout:) and an official Girl Scout! My Club/ second family is Key Club! I am a goldfishy from Division 4E. Of course I have been in The He Tre for my whole life, and at the times when I am not in the video I am usually supporting it somehow. I am Catholic and I go to church every sunday. I have an amazing family and awesome friends, I am super happy with my life and I am always ready to have a good time(: well that is mostly it! I hope you learned a lot about me since you will mostly be reading the things that I write!

With Love,

Your Editor, Jennifer Tran



No comments:

Post a Comment